- 1 We Don’t Treat Symptoms, We Treat People
- 2 Our practitioners have special expertise in treating:
- 3 Our Quality Guarantee for Your Peace of Mind
We Don’t Treat Symptoms, We Treat People
After taking a detailed health history (physical, mental and emotional) we work with you to develop an effective, individual healing protocol to be administered by our highly-trained and experienced TCM practitioners. We do this in a relaxed, trusting environment, which is equally essential to foster the best healing response.
“I feel like a new person, and I’m back to doing the things I love!”
What Our Patients Say…
The team at IMEG Health® has raised the bar by implementing 3 fundamentals to guarantee you get the best possible health care:
- Uncompromising standards
- Quality assurance
We work in collaboration with world class universities and local health authorities to ensure we stay abreast with the most current state-of-the-art clinical practices and continue to develop innovative methodologies that promote the best possible results in your health care.
Our practitioners have special expertise in treating:
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Stroke recovery
- Stress and insomnia
- Depression and anxiety
- Flu, cold and allergy relief
- Autoimmune conditions
- Women’s health issues
- Weight loss
- Chronic disease management
- Sports injuries
- Smoking cessation
- Children’s health management
- Health promotion and disease prevention
Our Quality Guarantee for Your Peace of Mind
In addition to using the highest quality, single-use, sterile needles for acupuncture, we select only the finest herbal products from suppliers that conform to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP). IMEG Health® has also implemented an internal Quality Assurance (QA) system, led by our in-house medical committee.
This ensures that all IMEG Health® products are scrutinized to be free of contamination by bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides, poisons and toxins (Aristolochic Acid and Afloatoxin) and any other additional biological or chemical agents that are defined as health hazardous by Health Canada.
The following measures are taken to ensure the highest safety and quality:
- All our acupuncture needles come in sterilized, sealed packages and every needle is used only one time to ensure your safety
- DNA finger print technology is used to authenticate herb species used for granules manufacture.
- Only granules produced with Good Manufacturing practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliance are selected.
- All dispensing is checked and carried out by a practitioner other than the prescribing doctor.
- All prescribed herbal medicines are in granule form and are readily soluble in hot water, in order to obtain maximum absorption.